Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Quarter Century Shuffle

My sister is one of the prettiest, smartest, funniest, bravest and most creative people I know.  She taught me how to not take life so seriously (she's working on it, anyway), and for that I'm forever in her debt. 

I know I wrote a post on here not too long ago explaining just how great she is, so instead of going on and on about more of the same, I decided to write my sister a little poem for this, her 25th birthday:

The Quarter Century Shuffle

more iconic than
kim zolciak's
tardy to the party remix

more divine than
jay-z
beyoncé

and blue ivy's hair
combined

kourt
 kim
 khloé
trust


10 more years until botox
25

also, bethenny's divorce was finalized this month
skinny
cosmos
for everyone

bye felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment