Sunday, July 20, 2014

Greetings from Chicago

This past week I was in Chicago.  Here's a little video my sister and I made documenting a day in the life of the experience.*

Greetings from Chicago

or

Walking...


Chicago, you're wonderful.

If the link doesn't work, you can access it here.

*I'm in debt to my sister for an unlimited supply of donuts or milkshakes or beer for her unceasing patience filming a large portion of these shots for me.  Thank you so much, ZoĆ«, for a great trip and for entertaining me when I have weird fantasies of creating a music video about Chicago!



5 comments:

  1. yikes, The Ferris Wheel!!! Too Scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video and so happy you had a wonderful time. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing video! Chicago looks so beautiful!

    http://am-kubicowelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun- I've always wanted to visit Chicago- maybe this is the year!
    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome video! Zoe has infinite patience and puts up with so much-- I feel the same way about Heather-Weather-- isn't that the job of little sisters? To tolerate their older sisters and still care enough to do favors? :D

    I have access to a computer again that isn't my annoying, small-screen smartphone or timing down to kick me off like at the library. It is at my awesome new dream job, and I don't have keys to the office, so I have to leave when the last person leaves, but I'll try to catch up on my stalking, er, reading... now. :D

    ReplyDelete