Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sartorial Saturday

I like to shop.  Alas, I have no money.  So I like creating outfits I *would* wear if I had said money.  I know fashion blogs are more ubiquitous than Ryan Gosling fan girls, but the difference between them and me is I would never suggest you buy a top that costs $350.  To misquote Coco Chanel herself, "That merde is much better spent on champagne."

Make Your Lips the Main Attraction
A casual fall outfit for those weekend days when you want to look effortlessly classic and comfortable. Your lips offer a pop of bright red color to an otherwise muted outfit. Chic.

Make your lips the main attraction.



2 comments:

  1. Such a fashionista now! Don't worry, Leith; I'm sure someday you will have gobs and gobs of disposable income after you find some sugar daddy to give you his checkbook (but odds are, you won't find him on the Cougar Country website... unless they have rich children of tycoons??) Here is to hoping (mainly because I will expect you to then have no excuses to come see MO yourself) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Did you write this blog just so you could use the word sartorial, and alliteration? :D Also, last night Peter and I watched a movie on Netflix (it's also on Amazon Prime) called Mary and Max. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it :D

    ReplyDelete