Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Roof with a View

yesterday, for the first time in a month and a half, 
the sun came out in the sunset district of san francisco.  
i chose this rare opportunity to take a peek from the rooftop of my new home 
(well, at least it should start feeling like home once i've unpacked and cleaned it up a bit).
hello, vast blue pacific ocean (it's there, out in the distance, trust me)!  this city really is stunning when the fog rolls away.  i can definitely see myself lugging a chair up here during san francisco's warm september and october days just to sit, stare, and do nothing at all.  warm weather, i've missed you!  come back!

i do plan on posting pictures of the new place once i've had the chance to settle in a bit.  if anyone feels like being my maid in the meantime, please let me know.  i can't pay you in cash per se, but i can pay you in my undying gratitude and chocolate chip cookies, which is so much better than cash anyway.  just take my word on this.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you could sit on your roof! Love it, love the Laura Nyro song "up on the roof".

    ReplyDelete